6 October 2020
The website includes technologies that place cookies on user's web browser. This includes the embedded video and interactive map, both of which are provided by third-parties. In addition, we collect non-personal information of visitors with Google Analytics.
Archinfo Finland / Arkkitehtuurikeskus ry
Malminkatu 30, 5th floor, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Business ID: 2470851-3
Name of filing system: The World of Puutalo contact details register
Contact person: Miina Jutila, arch(at)archinfo.fi (link), tel. +358 40 585 4135
Why we collect personal data and what we use it for
The contact details register includes personal data of users of Archinfo Finland’s online service The World of Puutalo at newstandards.info website.
The register is used for Archinfo Finland’s New Standards project, in which researchers work to locate and document project sites in an online map. We process personal data to be able to carry out sufficient information provided through the Information Form.
Data we collect
Archinfo Finland may collect and process the following data:
• person’s name and contact details
• email address
• the organisation the person represents and its field of business
• the person’s profession or title and professional specialisation
• street address
• postcode, town or city and country
• telephone number
• website URL
• language of communication
• the person’s responses to Archinfo Finland’s questionnaires and surveys
• other information related to the relationship between the person and Archinfo Finland
• time of data storage and log data
• prohibitions, limitations, permits and other selections
How we collect and process data
Data is obtained directly from the data subjects themselves via an online data form or by email, in person or by telephone.
Personal data is not disclosed to parties external to third parties acting on behalf of Archinfo Finland or participating in the production of Archinfo Finland services.
Data is kept in a contact information management application administered by a third-party service provider. The service provider is contractually obligated to ensure lawful data protection of personal data.
As a rule, personal data is not transferred or disclosed to parties outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. If this is necessary for the technical implementation of the services, it will only be done if an adequate level of data protection can be ensured contractually.
Our service providers, personal data processors and partners are committed to ensuring an adequate level of data protection for personal data in accordance with EU regulations and legislation.
How long the data will be kept
We only keep data for just as long as it is necessary for the purpose of New Standards project-related communications, professional contact, the service relationship or the meeting of contractual obligations, but always in compliance with current legislation.
Data subjects have the right to:
• receive an account of their personal data kept in a filing system within one month of a data request
• request the correction or transfer of their data or the limiting of its use
• demand the removal of their personal data from the filing system, providing there is no legal ground for keeping it
• withdraw permission to process their personal data
• prohibit electronic communications and newsletters via a link at the end of each message or by sending an email to arch(at)archinfo.fi
• obtain information on any data breach affecting their data
• file a complaint with a supervisory authority if they consider their personal data to have been processed incorrectly.
Any request for inspection or rectification, and other requests, must be sent to the data controller in writing, either by mail or email. The controller may require the data subject to prove their identity.
How we protect personal data
The security of the filing system and personal data is ensured, for example, with a firewall, the protection of the IT areas, access control, user rights and encryption technologies. Personal data is protected against unauthorised access and unlawful or accidental data processing.
Personal data is processed only by third parties that maintain or develop services by order of Archinfo Finland. They identify themselves in the systems by using their personal usernames and passwords.
How cookies are used on our website
Cookies are used on the website. A cookie is a small text file that the browser stores on the user’s device. Cookies contain an individual identifier that makes it possible to identify a terminal device that has been used for visiting a website.
The purpose of cookies is to offer faster and smoother use of websites for the user.
Cookies and the information they help to collect is used for analysing the use and usability of online service, to improve its security, monitor its use and for service development.
The user cannot be identified solely on the basis of cookies.